"A former U.S. Treasury official urged Congress to regulate cryptocurrency miners in order to fight human trafficking."
Read more: www.coindesk.com
Other hot crypto news today
- Burger King Let’s You Pay Your Way in Germany — With Bitcoin
- Van Eck, SolidX to Offer Bitcoin ETF to Institutions via SEC Exemption: Report
- ‘Big 4’ Auditor PwC’s Luxembourg Office to Accept Cryptocurrency Payments
- Pompliano: Satoshi Should Win Nobel Peace Prize for Bitcoin
- VanEck, SolidX to Offer Limited Bitcoin ETF for Institutions Via Exemption
- Bitcoin Dominance Hits 70% as Keiser Warns Altcoins ‘Not Coming Back’
- PwC Luxembourg to Start Accepting Bitcoin from October 2019: Official
- Bitcoin Price Bounces to $10.5K as Dominance Rate Passes 70%
- Bitcoin Price Now Eyes $11K as Historical Data Metric Flips Bullish
Follow me @cryptonized for the latest cryptocurrency news...