What to Ask a Trust Litigation Attorney?
When it comes to dealing with a will you are going to want to make sure that you are talking to a Fort Lauderdale trust litigation attorney. There are going to be plenty of questions you are going to want to make sure that you are asking them, including what other areas of law they work in, if any. Here are some more of the main questions that you are going to want to ask any lawyer before you start to work with them, so keep reading to find out more.
Questions to Start Asking
Whenever you are dealing with a Fort Lauderdale trust litigation attorney there are going to be questions that you want to ask and get the answers to. Here are 5 of the most important questions that you need to know the answers to, including:
- Are there any other areas of the law that you practice in? – Make sure that if you are looking to hire a lawyer that you are asking if they only deal in this type of law or what else they work in. You need to find someone who specializes in dealing with wills and probate rather than any other areas.
- Are you certified by the state? – You are also going to want to ask the lawyer that you are thinking of hiring if they are certified by the state. They should be certified in any and all states that they are going to be working in, so ensure that you are asking about this.
- How many cases have gone to trial in your career? – You also need to know how many of their cases have ended up going to trial while they have been working in this area. This is critical since you are going to want a lawyer who has the required experience in trial work and going to court.
- What advanced education or degrees do you have? – You should always ask about any advanced degrees or even education that they might have, which could determine what areas of the law they can work in. Go ahead and ask the Fort Lauderdale trust litigation attorney so you know.
- Where can I learn more about this section of law? – If you want to learn more about this section of law you are going to want to ask them for advice. They can recommend books and online resources that would make it easier for you to understand everything.
These are only a few questions that you are going to want to make sure that you are asking any lawyer before you even consider hiring them.
Go ahead and start asking them about the areas of the law that they are practicing in and where their experience lies. You also want to ask them if they are certified in the state that they are practicing in and how many of their cases have ended up in trial. You also should be asking them if they have any other degrees or advanced certification or education in other areas.