Another new week! Come and enter Artstorm with the chance of winning some SBD :)
Now, on to Contest #31 Day 2 ...
Artstorm is a contest for challenging yourself and having fun!
Artstorm Contest #30 will run every day from 2nd to 8th July inclusive (7 days altogether).
Each day I post a theme. Entrants should create a quick picture using the medium of their choice.
YOU HAVE 15 MINUTES TO CREATE IT. PLEASE USE THAT TIME.
Today the theme is 'Helter Skelter Fun'.
Here's a video about helter skelters:
There are two categories for your entries:
YOUR ENTRY MUST BE YOUR OWN ORIGINAL WORK RELATING TO THE THEME. I CHECK THE SEARCH ENGINES FOR IMAGE COPYING.
You can enter once in each category.
For Contest #31, the prizes will be the payout from the Artstorm post 7 days ago up to 0.250 SBD each day, paid the next day, for the entry I like best.
Eg: the prize for Monday will be the income generated by last Monday's Artstorm contest up to the value of 0.250 SBD.
This is what you need to do:
• Make a post for your entry with the title 'Entry for Artstorm Contest #31 - Helter Skelter Fun'.
• State clearly which category you are entering, on your entry post.
• Make the first tag #artstorm.
• Leave a link to your post in the comments below. If you do not leave the link, I cannot guarantee to find your entry.
• Upvote and resteem this post. This is a condition of entry. I ask all entrants to do this as it helps me afford to pay the prizes. If this is not done your entries will not be considered for the prize.
It is your responsibility to upvote and resteem my post.
I don’t accept children's work as entries for the prizes in the Artstorm Contests but you are welcome to post them for us to see.
Photography and edited photography are also no longer accepted.
The entry closing time each day is 9:00 am UTC the following day (Follow this link for a time zone converter.)
I hope you will have time to enter and have fun!!
Have you visited the Steemit Art Centre? Go and take a look at the latest update it by clicking here.
Other contests you might like to enter:
Here is a preview of the themes for Artstorm Contest #31.