Original Art Photography Series by @velimir #390 'The Entrance'
Three wooden statues are positioned at an entrance. They are inviting people to come inside. I like the idea. It is an Asian restaurant in case you didn't already notice. Similar touches are foreign to western culture and it is a pity. Well, once I've seen an armoured knight with a huge sword guarding an entrance to a place. A western way to say: Hello! :D
What I like a lot is the mood done by lighting. There is a dark, subdued background including several light sources. They are mostly hidden and if not hidden, then pretty modest. The foreground is lit by a light source from down under. This is why the figures have such an unordinary look.
The intensity of light on the statues in the foreground is way stronger than the light lighting the background area. This creates a difference, helping the figures stand out. The mood is dark, yet inviting. Strange, yet not negative. It is rather mysterious than dangerous.
©2018 Velimir Kovačić All rights reserved.
All images and text published in this post are my original work. I encourage everyone to use own texts, thoughts and images as much as possible. Be yourself and stay yourself. This is a proper way to build steemit.com steem platform. I do not have respect for dishonest authors. Also, bloggers actually DO matter!
• For good, inspirational read on various subjects follow: @gavvet
• For crypto news, follow always up-to-date @kingscrown 's blog on the subject.
• I really like to read @vcelier 's life story!
• @ezzy writes awesome stories and reviews. :)
• If you want to laugh away enjoy @meesterboom 's posts full of brisk humour and positive attitude!
• @thecryptodrive and @reggaemuffin are good guys who run good witness service!
• I suggest a visit to @adsactly society's blog if you feel like reading hi-quality posts about many themes daily provided by ADSactly society members!
Vote @adsactly-witness for your witnesses in the Witness Parliament. ADSactly Society is good people who will represent you well.
I'd like to extend my gratitude to everyone who continuously supports both of my ongoing projects (Motorcycle Travel Series and Art Photography Series). Big thank you for enjoying the content and appreciating my effort. This is what steemit.com is meant to be about.
I am a member of the @buildteam crew, innovative creators of @minnowbooster @steemvoter and @steemsports blockchain projects.
The @adsactly society is a meeting point for free thinking individuals who want to cooperate. It is a welcome addition to Steemit.com community. Feel free to ask about it.
The @adsactly society Discord channel is here: ADSactly You are welcome to join!