Explore The Creative Crypto
The Creative Crypto (@creativecrypto) is a magazine dedicated to the growing culture of blockchain - art, design, fashion, architecture, music, entrepreneurship, social impact, and more. The magazine serves as the nexus for activity and information across all crypto-networks and as the foundation for unique design projects born from creative partnerships. Our mission is to make blockchain culture and its components accessible and appealing to anyone interested in the emerging technology.
Help us spread the word - Visit the magazine and share an article / interview / project via Twitter. Let us know what you discovered!
- Explore the magazine - https://thecreativecrypto.com/
- Follow us on Twitter - https://twitter.com/creative_crypto
- Share an article on your Twitter account
- Comment below with your Social Media link and the article you spotlighted!
From the homepage of the magazine there's a broad range of topics to explore. To get you started, here is a roster of recent interviews and feature articles -
- Everipedia - Wikipedia on the Blockchain
- Artnome - Art and Blockchain with Jason Bailey
- DJ 3LAU - A Music Festival Built on the Blockchain
- Indiegogo - Tokenizing Real Estate with Rubin + De Baets
- The New Art Academy -New Tech Frontiers with Elena Zavelev
- DADA - Democratizing the Artistic Experience
- CODEX - Towards A New Marketplace
- Meural - Beyond the (Art)Frame
- Steem Monsters - A Blockchain Battlecry for Digital Games
- Axie Infinity - Crypto Cuteness and Blockchain Battlegrounds
- CryptoKitties - Adventures of a Fancy Cat
- Mondo NYC - Music Meets Blockchain in Brooklyn
- Tokenville - Animating the Culture of Crypto
Today, our curation team will browse the comment section of this post looking for creative and thoughtful spotlights. How did your Creative Crypto discovery go this week? Share your link entry and short blurb in the comment section, below.
- Bounty Range = 10 to 50% @creativecrypto comment upvote*
*participants will be eligible for an upvote reward ranging anywhere from 10% to 50%