Hello my friends, I want to share at this opportunity this Artwork that is one more time a tribute of the best and greatest creation of God: the Woman.
That beautiful being full of deliciuos curves, soft skin and suggestive hair. I called this Artwork:
TECHNIQUE: Acrylic paint on canvas
May be some one could ask who is she? where come from the inspiration? So, let me tell you that she is just a woman, she is all the women. It is a tribute to her beauty, her sensuality, to all what she has to make us desire and love her passionately.
What materials I used?
- Acrylic paints
- Varnish sealer
- Brushes of different sizes
The step by step:
Painting this Artwork was really a pleasure, I really enjoyed doing it. There is nothing more gratifying than doing what one likes, and I liked this work very much.
Other posts that are a tribute to women:
- Title: THE BEAUTY OF CREATION - Inspiration captured with acrylic on canvas. - Título: LA BELLEZA DE LA CREACIÓN - Inspiración plasmada con acrílico sobre tela. (Spanish version)
- Title: Yours Moon - A poem of Love and Desire. - Título: LUNA TUYA – Un poema de Amor y Deseo (Spanish version)
- Title: THE BURNING LADY. - Título: LA DAMA ARDIENTE (Spanish version)
- All photos were taking by me with a cell phone BLU RD H1 and edit with Corel Draw.
- The images GIF and the separators was made by me with Photoshop and Corel Draw.
I really hope you enjoy watching my post than I enjoyed doing it. See you in my next post.
LOVE ART AND THE ART WILL LOVE YOU