Globitex is an institutional grade Bitcoin exchange, with unrivalled API capabilities for direct market access. The purpose of Globitex is to advance the overall Bitcoin industry by scaling existing Globitex exchange infrastructure to the necessary industrial trading level, with a capacity to accommodate standardised money markets and commodities listings.
Globitex is an institutional class Bitcoin exchange, with fully functional FIX API connectivity, offering direct market access to algorithmic merchants. Launched in the summer of 2017 as a working prototype, is being tested in a limited Beta mode and is expected to open in early 2018.
The development of the money market in Bitcoin will be a major catalyst in boosting liquidity and matching Bitcoin’s supply and demand in the spot market, as well as for future time frames, potentially turning it into the most liquid currency. MORE INFORMATION SEE THE VIDEO IN BELOW
According to the MIFID II, OTFs must put in place arrangements, policies, procedures and/
or rules governing the following:
- access to the OTF, with a focus on suitability/appropriateness for a prospective client;
- which instruments can be traded on the OTF;
- fair and orderly trading, with objective criteria for efficient execution;
- the efficient settlement of transactions;
- sound management of technical operations associated with the OTF, including contingency planning;
- the monitoring of transactions for rule breaches, disorderly conditions and suspicious activities (par-ticularly in
relation to market abuse);
- setting and monitoring position limits in certain commodities;
- the retention of relevant records;
- appropriate management oversight of the above.
Pre-trade and post-trade transparency both apply to any order or transaction executed through the system or
under the rules of an OTF. According to the directive, OTF operators have to publish the details of current bids
and offers and the depth of trading interests of those prices. To comply with post-trade transparency rules, OTF
operators have to make public the details of transactions as close to real time as is technically possible.
Passporting Rights in the EU
According to MIFID II, Member States shall ensure that any investment firm authorised
and supervised by the competent authorities of another Member may freely provide in-vestment services (which
includes operating OTF) within their territories, provided that
such services and activities are covered by its authorisation. Thus, OTF licensed in one
member state can operate freely across all EU countries.
Currently, the Globitex platform is implemented as an advanced, high-performance Bitcoin
spot trading venue utilising industry best-practices with various well-designed API types,
customisable web interface, sophisticated reporting tools – overall intended for use by
professional traders as well as retail clients. High-security standards are used across the
Details of Token Sales:
- Token Sales Schedule : 8 November — 7 December 2017
- Purchase of Token : Ethereum, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash
- Token Price : 1 GBX = EUR 0.10
- Bonus : 5% — 15%
- Total Supply Token : 500.000.000 GBX
80%Distributed to users
20%Maintained by The Company
- +15%for the first 20,000,000 GBX Tokens
- +10%for the next 30,000,000 GBX Tokens
- +5%for the next 50,000,000 GBX Tokens
You can find affiliate programs here: https://www.globitexico.com/affiliate