Myanmar Gold Coin is the first gold convertible coin that aims to save gold sleeping in the gold mine in Myanmar. The project issue two electronic tokens: KOM (Komh Token): Tokens issued according to the mind amount of gold mined Gold spot. 1 KOM = 1 gram of Gold. MGC: A token that increases or decreases in price against the gold mining prospect. 400 MGC = 1 KOM (It may vary depending on mineral volume survey).
Myanmar Gold Coin is airdropping 200 MGC tokens (~$ 40) to 25,000 airdrop participants. ICO price: 1 MGC = 0.20 USD
How to join?
- Go to Myanmar Gold Coin Airdrop form. (https://goo.gl/forms/AcCoRneTyCUHD46t2)
- Subscribe to Myanmar Gold Coin official page. (http://mgc.gold/)
- Join Myanmar Gold Coin on Telegram.(https://t.me/joinchat/E-jxTEoAb5N1SIvpe4zhMw)
- Follow Myanmar Gold Coin on Twitter. (https://twitter.com/MGC_Gold)
- Submit your Ethereum wallet address and other details to the Airdrop form.