Snow, Snow and a little more snow. We actually didn’t have the much but we did get some more today. About another 4 inches or so, which brings our total to around 8 inches. This morning it wasn’t snowing but shortly after I got done working out...here it came.
- I Mile on Treadmill
- Butterflies and chest press 15lb DBs- 4 Sets of 20
- Leg Press 100lbs - 4 Sets of 20
- Bench Press 100lbs - 4 Sets of 20
- Military press 20lb - 4 Sets of 20 each arm
- Knee lifts bent and straight leg - 4 Sets of 20
- Dips - 4 Sets of 10
- Curls 20lb DBs - 4 Sets of 20 each arm
- Reverse hyperextension 70lbs - 4 Sets of 20
After getting home from work I spent around an hour shoveling sidewalks. Sometimes my neighbor beats me to it and gets my sidewalks but this time I got his. Plus I cleaned up around his vehicles and up to his porch. That should surprise him tomorrow.
I tell you what, shoveling that snow can get you to work up a sweat in a real hurry. I am fricking exhausted!!
Until next time...Stay Healthy Actifitters and Steemians