measurement of inner obstacles
The purpose of this measurement is to check the relationship of the interface path point to the origin source, break what not and simultaneously check the short whether or not the path.
This measurement is also called PASSIVE Measurement.
Example The usual interface path we are measuring The value of the inner barrier:
memory card connector
Switch on / off or side keys
How to check the inner obstacles
a. using the AVO meter / multi meter both analog and digital, I recommend using AVO Digital because the results are more definitive than the display of the value figures shown on the screen AVO meter
and please remember each brand AVOmeter vary the value of the measurement results with a tolerance of 5%
b. For setting measurements on AVOmeter
- AVO digital Knop on BUZZ symbol / Buzzer scale (See picture 1), red needle in ground hp machine and black dome needle that we will measure
- AVO analog knop on X1 (see figure 2), Black needle in ground hp machine and red needle at point we will measure
c. When the measurement of the hp engine must be in the off state or not connected with the power supply batre / PS
d. There should be a scheme as a measurement guide or at least the same machine as compare,
because there are points that are not connected anywhere usually in the written scheme NC (Not Conected).
The measurement results will bring us into the condition
- Normal values should be appropriate
- No value at all (could be due to break or indeed NC) with the silence of Needles or Figures on Avo
- Value changed from should (increase / decrease)
- The value becomes ground because of short if d setting on the buzzer scale it will come out the voice (tat tit tit) ..
The above exposure is far from perfect and I ask for input and correction from colleagues so that the unification of perception, in the sense when we ask a problem and suggested to measure the inner barriers, then we will understand what what should be done ..
May be useful..