致那些我們曾非常懷念的時光 -Thoughts after Graduation Dinner
謝師宴有感 及後記
該照片為我朋友跟我們曾參選港姐的老師的合照 (還是那個老師主動找他拍的)
雖然我在中五的時候已經飛到海外念書, 可我還是有幸能參加他們的畢業晚宴, 也算是了了我一個小小的心願吧。
Although I am an oversea student now, I was still invited to my school's graduation dinner.
可以再見一班2年沒見的同學, 也是我無論我有多趕也要考試後立即飛回香港的原因。
Seeing my high school classmates again is the biggest reason of taking the flight instantly after my exams.
致那些年為了紅十字會, 就算放假亦回去練習的兄弟們
I'll never forget those days when we don't rest and eat just for the competition on Red Cross
亦致這個只教了一年卻了大家都神魂顛倒的女老師XD
And also this pretty teacher :)
2年前我離開時曾有很大的感觸和不舍, 那時的我很後悔沒好好珍惜這一切一切, 沒有為這家我很喜歡的學校貢獻過。
想不到時光飛逝, 眨眼間我便看着當年的同學們畢業, 放榜, 成功, 或落淚。
Two years ago, I thought my high school was really important for me (as it's one of the top school in HK), after experiencing and learning more, I realize that it wasn't a big deal at all!
雖然很難得那麼多同學一起去貴價酒店吃自助餐, 可是這次美食反而成了次要, 最後一次全體聚餐(包括老師)才是我們願意付出的真正意義。
It's not a cheap place to eat in at all! But the chance to meet my classmates and teachers again makes it totally worth it :)
回想起當時對母校的那份執著, 可是只是在擁抱著大家的牽絆, 也可能只是成長的必經路; 不過現在都不再重要了, 今日回首, 早已事過境遷, 而別人也當然永遠不會理解你的過去。
Ashes to ashes, dust to dust; What we had been treasuring and missing isn't as precious as we thought. And the star we aimed for could never be seen by the others.
後記:
Farewell to my best friend
我最好的兄弟也要離開香港, 去德國繼續他的學途了
My bro is leaving too, who else could have survived in Hong Kong?
香港國際機場
Hong Kong International Airport
再次踏足那時等公車的地方, 談不上傷感, 卻很難想像當初一直掙扎的地方, 卻是如此舒爽。
一陣熱風, 吹起的彷彿不是金鐘的濕氣, 而是當年流過的汗水。
歲月無情, 倏忽東隅已黃昏。
天地幻變, 多少蒼海成桑田。
蘭亭梓澤今何在,
物換星移幾度秋。
This post has received a 0.52 % upvote from @drotto thanks to: @banjo.
@yinlovesu0914 got you a $0.96 @minnowbooster upgoat, nice! (Image: pixabay.com)
Want a boost? Click here to read more!