Sometimes I forget that it’s okay not to be in control, and that some real good can come from just letting go. Today I decided to forget about my plans and just go with the flow. I left the baby at home with my husband and took our older boy out instead of taking the laptop out to do some work. It was the best decision ever because I got to spend some quality time with my boy. I even let him be our guide and ended up at Sainsbury’s (supermarket), which was an unexpected surprise. We even bumped into an old friend, which was another surprise. I didn’t get much work done as planned, but it was totally worth the disruption to go with the flow of things and let go of any perception of “control”
- Write a post about something you have to be positive about today - this could be anything from being thankful for your current situation, someone being nice to you, being thankful for your friends and family, or even being thankful for the opportunity you have been given here on Steemit - just keep it positive :)
- Do this for 7 days in a row if you get nominated (with my life, I won't be doing it seven days in a row, but you can be sure I will write seven posts :)
- Mention three people who should do this on each day.
- Tag it with #7daypositivitychallenge and include these rules at the bottom of your post
- Include a picture of something positive (related to your story if possible)